Monday 22 December 2014

New Makeup Excitement!


Recently I went shopping in my local town. I went to several drugstore makeup shops and high end ones.
My 2 favourites that I picked up are the naked 3 and too faced sweetheart blush!

A haul will be up on my channel soon, I have used these products over and over since I've had them. 
So I thought I would do a review! 

Too faced sweetheart blush: 

AMAZING PACKAGING! 
Very creative. 
I felt like the packaging was really pastel and vintage (which is very my style) 
The blush really suited my skin tone in my opinion.
The pigmentation is perfect.

DISCLAIMER: This is my opinion, I highly recommend this product and i am not high rating it because of the name.

Naked 3:

the colours are really good for quite a fair skin tone, 
what i do like is that its quite a variety and good for several accessions. 
I would really highly recommend it for the summer.


DISCLAIMER: This is my opinion, I highly recommend this product and i am not high rating it because of the name.


bye xxxx

3 comments:

  1. your blog is amazing and so is your youtube channel you are such an inspiration to me. i have now started my own blog because of you. love you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,it would mean so much if you check out my blog and comment,please do!

    www.lyndeesmith.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked your post :) btw I also blog in case u wanna check and collab :) http://www.tanuellaa.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete